Monday, December 13, 2010

Christmastiiiime is heeeeere

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas :D
Some friends and I are getting together this coming Saturday and walking through the mall, arms linked, Singing Christmas carols. I'm super excited! We're even gonna do a flash mob like thing (we're hoping). If we do, we're gonna pull an Elf. One us is going to jump up on a chair randomly, and start singing Santa Claus Is Comin' To Town, then someone else will join in, then someone else, and so on and so forth, until (hopefully) the whole food court is singing! Someone (probably my little brother) is gonna film it, so look out for the video on my youtube channel!
I dunno if we need some sort of permit for this, but I'm planning on going to the mall either tonight or tomorrow night with a friend to ask if we do.
What are you guys doing for the holidays? Are you going somewhere? Staying home? Lemme know!

Happy holidays, everyone!
xoxogracie(:

No comments:

Post a Comment