Thursday, December 16, 2010

I am me. Plain and simple.

Try and change that and I might just punch you in the head. Now remember before you read this post that I am bisexual. And damn proud of it.
This post is mostly because my best friend recently texted me saying that her mother told her that people who are gay and lesbian are "wrong" and "messed up". And when my best friend said that she didn't believe that's true, her mother responded with 'when you're standing at Heaven's gate, you're going to regret it.'
When I simply replied to the text with 'woooow. well other than that what's up?' she seemed kind of surprised and said "you don't even care that she said any of that?"
My response was simple.
I do care. But I know that I'm not messed up or wrong even if people think I am. I know I'm perfect the way I am. And I know that even if people do think it about other people, it's not true. So I'm not going to let it bother me.
Because I am me.
Plain and simple.

No comments:

Post a Comment