Monday, November 8, 2010

Part of Your World

Well now. This post is about both The Little Mermaid and being part of something different. I'll get into my "outfit design" for the Little Mermaid later.
Right now, I'm going to talk about a college I went to with my mom not too long ago. The college is called Keuka, and it's on the finger lakes in New York. It's a small school, but I really enjoyed it. It's a sweet campus, right on Keuka Lake, and about... I wanna say twenty minutes to an hour away from a town called Penn Yan, which I absolutely fell in love with.
I'm definitely going to apply there when I start applying to colleges. I need to look at some other schools, obviously, but Keuka would definitely be my first choice.

Now onto my "outfit design" for today! Little Mermaid inspired - Part of your World:
I feel like whenever someone says the word "Mermaid" people automatically think of Ariel from the Little Mermaid, and with good reason. With her beautiful red hair, her innocent, bubbly and quirky personality, and her odd group of sea creature friends, Ariel has engraved herself into the mind of every person who has ever seen the Little Mermaid.
This outfit is inspired by Ariel as a mermaid. So without further ado, here we go!

http://claremontclothing.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/v-neck-with-cap-sleeves2.jpg -  Purple like Ariel's seashell bra! :D Cause I mean, come on. What little girl didn't want to wear that seashell bra?

http://www.usadanceshoes.com/latin_ballroom_dancing_shoes_tango_swing_salsa/images/uploads/green-skirt-II.jpg - I'm a liiiittle bit in love with this skirt. It's super cute and would float all over the place when one twirled.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhF6-DjA9E-GTsoB_OwZQcj-1VCQVteEJ0wn-9tXm57zSL4wjN5kHv68-2vPWa5YsaFjE_UDdU9n-YyW-yqXuxgMZ0H2CWgulwN0KjEuMsoExycdojyrtqRaM5k21dQuRLFTuzkHKShfUM6/s400/MossimoGenSuedeFlatAnkleBoots_Black.jpg - I wish these boots were lighter :p I'm rather upset that they aren't. But if one imagines them lighter, one can imagine them being Ariel's flippers, am I right?


http://oceangals.com/shop/images/n3085_necklack_nataulis_shell.jpg - This is very similar to the necklace that Ursula wears that has Ariel's voice trapped inside it, and that's the main reason I chose it. But it's also very pretty.

http://www.srirezeki.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/orange-glass-fish-earrings.jpg - Looky! Flounders! Almost.

So yeah guys. That's my Little Mermaid inspired outfit number one! Look for more coming soon :D

No comments:

Post a Comment